Lightweight and stylish - these face masks will help to keep you and others safe as we all navigate life with Covid-19. We love the soft touch, nose with and comfy ear straps - plus the range of prints mean you can look good, and match your look!
FISURA protective face masks are produced in Portugal by a team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in clothing production. All face masks are produced using the best materials and fabrics, taking into account the recommendations of the World Health Organization. Their vast know-how has allowed Fisura to develop a solution that combines comfort with safety, protection and design.
£1 from each Face Mask will be donated to our Live Kind Initiative.
Three layers protection face mask.
1. Outer layer with repellent finishing to make virus penetration difficult.
2. Intermediate layer composed of an interlining that maintains an armed canopy to keep the mask shape for a better breathing.
3. Interior layer with a repellent finish plus an antibacterial treatment to avoid virus hosting and proliferation.
- Bacterial and fungicidal activity - active ingredient BKC (Benzalkonium Chloride) approved by WHO
- Non-toxic, safe and biocompatible
- High efficacy - 50 washes at 60º C without losing characteristics or properties.
- Sensitive to skin