Hello Sunshine Energising Body Oil
Brighten your day with this energising, zesty body oil, full of active organic ingredients for healthy and vibrant skin. Its nourishing golden base absorbs easily, hydrating the skin whilst providing essential minerals, antioxidants and vitamins to protect and tone.
Citrus sweet notes of antibacterial lemongrass and marjoram essential oils awaken the senses, kick-starting circulation and purifying the skin, whilst keeping pimples at bay.
Refreshing eucalyptus blends with woody notes of pine and yarrow to soothe aching muscles, making this a wondrous massage oil after exercise. In folklore marjoram, or mountain joy, is a lucky plant bringing joy and good fortune... sunshine in a bottle!
Plant based and suitable for vegans.
- HOW TO USE - Massage all over your body with circular motions to seal in moisture before or after a shower. Keep in a dark, cool space and discontinue use should irritation occur. Not recommended during pregnancy.
- INGREDIENTS - *helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, brassica campestris (rapeseed) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, *eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil, *origanum marjorama (marjoram) leaf oil, *cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, *pinus sylvestris (pine) leaf oil, *mentha piperata (peppermint) leaf oil, *achillea millefolium (yarrow) extract * organically grown ingredient ** natural component of essential oils
- MARJORAM - Considered a lucky plant bringing joy and good fortune, it also helps to relieve painful joints and achy muscles, which is why this oil is great after exercise!
- LEMONGRASS - With its sweet zesty aroma, it has been shown to improve congested skin, speed up wound healing, reduce joint pain and boost detox.
- EUCALYPTUS - With its potent antiseptic and antibacterial qualities, this powerful oil has been used for centuries to treat skin infections, heal wounds and reduce inflammation. It may even help ward off insect bites!
- PINE - A favourite of ‘the father of Western medicine’ Hippocrates. It wakes up circulation and helps relieve inflammation. It is a brilliant antiseptic and very useful for acne and other problematic skin conditions.
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- No petrochemicals, SLS or artificial preservatives
- Vegan and cruelty free
The Reviews (just a few!):
- " I brought this for my girlfriend and must confess to trying it myself!"
I brought this for my girlfriend and must confess to trying it myself. It is so good. The oils smell beautiful, it absorbs perfectly and knowing the owner myself I know it will also be ethically put together and not just a marketing spin. Truly a great product and one my girlfriend uses twice a day and I use when I can pinch it from her!
- "Wonderful for Everyday and Massage!"
I use this oil after showering or for massage and literally smells like a spa! It's so relaxing in an uplifting way. Knowing that it's completely natural makes it all the more better!