Daily Cleansing Ritual
This easy-peasy daily skin treatment leaves the skin balanced and glowing... magic!
- Inside you'll find a super-soft bamboo face cloth and a 50ml pot of The Green Balm.
- Bamboo fibre is naturally anti-bacterial and apart from being luxuriously soft it’s also one of the most eco materials on the planet.
- Ideal for oily, acne skin as well as dry and sensitive skin types.
- Safe to use around the eyes and removes caked-on eye makeup in the blink of an eye!
Give your skin a balancing deep cleanse, remove excess oils and impurities by following a simple cleansing ritual.
- HOW TO USE
- Take some of The Green Balm and melt it between the fingertips to create an oil.
- Smear the oil over your eye makeup, smudging it away from the eyes.
- Massage your face with a little more balm to encourage better circulation and to help tone the facial muscles.
- Dip your face cloth in hot water (not too hot), wring it out and press to your face, steaming away the oil and impurities, whilst sealing in the essential oil goodness.
- Finish by dipping your cloth in cold water, and press the super-soft side to your face; to tone and close the pores.
- INGREDIENTS - *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, **Limonene.
*certified organic **occurs naturally in tea tree oil.
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- No petrochemicals, SLS or artificial preservatives
- Vegetarian and cruelty free
COSMOS ORGANIC CERTIFIED
Working with nature rather than against it
THE GREEN PARENT NATURAL BEAUTY AWARDS – GOLD ‘BEST CLEANSER’
After rigorous testing one of the judges proclaimed “I’ve totally fallen in love with this brand. This is the best cleanser I have literally ever used. It just totally works – magic!”
The Reviews (just a few!):
- "The best skincare I have ever used!"
I cannot stress enough how many products I have tried in my many years, but this has been the game changer. 3 easy steps every day to great skin! Everyone should try it and share the love around!
- "Daily cleansing ritual.....it's amazing!!"
I started using the daily cleansing ritual a couple of months ago, initially I thought it may be too greasy for my combination skin but I've been proved wrong. It really has changed my skin for the better, I have had far fewer breakouts and any dry patches have completely gone. My skin feels amazingly clean and nourished, I love it!!
- "Healing and calming"
Feels and smells lovely to massage in. I really like the fact that it's multi purpose, I use as a hot cloth cleanser and eye makeup remover, lip balm, treatment for psoriasis on my arms. It has not brought my oily, blemish prone skin out in spots. Instead it feels very healing. Despite the rich, oil based consistency, it does not leave my skin feeling greasy, just lovely and fresh, but not over cleansed.