Atlantic Blue Corduroy Dungarees
From crawling to climbing trees, look no further than Dotty Dungarees...Timeless in shape and style, these dungarees are built for adventures in the woods, on the beach and everywhere in between.
Dotty Dungarees are designed to last up to a year with generous turn-ups and adjustable straps that can be let down to grow with your child - then pass them down through the generations. We wear ours with bare shoulders on the beach in the summer and tucked into wellies for winter walks.
- Soft needlepoint corduroy
- Fully lined in 100% combed cotton jersey means they are comfy for little legs and can be worn all year round
- Zip up! For easy nappy changes (up to 24m) and no more poppers coming undone - yay :)
- Packaged in a 100% combed cotton bag
- Machine wash at 40 degrees
- Dotty Dungarees was started by two mums, Alice and Georgie, who wanted to bring back the classic dungaree. Made to last up to a year, thanks to clever detailing, they're fun & colourful too.